We understand that travel arrangements change. To make things easier for you, we do offer the ability for you to keep your pending application saved until you are able to reschedule your travel. Your information is secure and once you know when you will be traveling, you only need to notify us in advance of your new travel date to allow us the necessary time to process your visa ahead of the government processing time. Your information can then be updated and your application completed.
If, however, you are uncertain when you will be traveling in the future and you would like a refund, our refund policy is listed below. It is important for you to review in your customer account the status of your order. Any refund we can issue depends upon the status of your order. We have outlined the different order statuses below:
- Status=Received Application/In Progress: We have received your payment and you have filled out or have started to fill out your application.
A. If you have paid for your order but you have not finished filling out the application, you are eligible for a full refund.
B. If you have created duplicate orders, we do refund one of the duplicate orders. You will need to let us know which application you wish to keep and which application you wish to cancel and have refunded.
C. If we have received your order and we have NOT started reviewing or processing your application, you are eligible for a full refund.
- Status=Info needed: In this status, we are reviewing your application and found you are missing information. We will email you requesting additional information so we can process and submit your application. If your order needs additional information that you have not provided or cannot provide, you may be eligible for a refund of up to 90% of the amount paid.
- Status=Waiting on Government: In this status, you have completed your application, we have reviewed your information, and we have submitted it to the government for them to finish processing your application. If your application is waiting on the government to respond, we cannot issue you a refund.
Note: We are NOT liable for delays due to official holidays, government website technical failures, or extraordinary processing times.
- Status=Complete: In this status, your application was approved by the government and they have sent us your travel documents. If we have delivered your documents and they are correct and within the deadline stated, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Status=Rejected/Cancelled: If the government rejects your application, you are eligible for a full refund of the iVisa processing fee related to the number of applicants who are rejected. We do NOT refund the government fees.
Special situations where refunds might apply on orders with Complete Status:
- If there is a delay in receiving your document caused by a processing error on our end, you might be eligible for a refund of your rush or super rush processing fee(s).
- If you have submitted your application and it has been accepted by the government but there are errors in the information due to a processing error on our end, you could be eligible for a full refund. At no additional cost to you, we can help you reapply and we will cover the government fees associated with the new application.
- If you have submitted your application and it has been accepted by the government but there are errors in the information you have submitted, we cannot offer a refund. We are not liable for errors in the information you have provided. We will do our best to help you get the information corrected and work with you so you can continue your travels.
Customers who don’t take any action on their incomplete orders will forfeit their payment five (5) years after their payment was received. In addition, iVisa will provide a refund within six (6) months from the date when the order was placed/made depending on the order status as outlined in this policy above. In these cases, iVisa will provide a credit that can be used for any other services offered by iVisa.
Please contact us for more details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging into your account and reaching out to us via chat. We are always available for your travel document and photo needs.