Thank you for trusting us to help walk you through renewing your United States passport. We try to make the renewal process as painless and efficient as possible. If, however, you wish to cancel your order and receive a refund, our refund policy for the passport renewal service is listed below.
NOTE: This service is only for customers who are United States citizens and who hold a United States passport and who reside in the United States. We do NOT ship the renewal kit to any address outside of the United States.
It is important for you to review in your customer account the status of your order. Any refund we can issue depends upon the status of your order. We have outlined the different order statuses below:
- Status=Received Application/In Progress: We have received your payment and you have filled out or have started to fill out your application.
A. If you have paid for your order but you have not finished filling out the application, you are eligible for a full refund.
B. If you have created duplicate orders, we do refund one of the duplicate orders. You will need to let us know which application you wish to keep and which application you wish to cancel and have refunded.
C. If we have received your order and we have NOT started reviewing or processing your application, you are eligible for a full refund.
- Status=Info Needed: In this status, we are reviewing your application and found you are missing information. We will email you requesting additional information so we can process and submit your application. If your order needs additional information that you have not provided or cannot provide, you may be eligible for a refund of up to 90% of the amount paid.
- Status=Kit Shipped: In this status, your application has been completed and your passport renewal kit has shipped from our office to you. If we have delivered your documents and they are correct, you are not eligible for a refund.
Special situations where refunds might apply on orders with Kit Shipped Status:
- If there is a delay in receiving your document caused by a processing error on our end, you will be eligible for a refund of your processing fee(s).
- If you have submitted your application and it has been accepted by the government but there are errors in the information due to a processing error on our end, you will be eligible for a full refund. At no additional cost to you, we can help you reapply and we will cover the government fees associated with the new application.
- If you have submitted your application and it has been accepted by the government but there are errors in the information you have submitted, we cannot offer a refund. We are NOT liable for errors in the information you have provided. We will do our best to help you get the information corrected and work with you so you can reapply.
Customers who don’t take any action on their incomplete orders will forfeit their payment five (5) years after their payment was received. In addition, iVisa will provide a refund within six (6) months from the date when the order was placed/made depending on the order status as outlined in this policy above. In these cases, iVisa will provide a credit that can be used for any other services offered by iVisa.
Please contact us for more details by sending an email to email@example.com or by logging into your account and reaching out to us via chat. We are always available for your travel document and photo needs.